Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine gave me his KP shock after he upgraded to the penske. There was only about a 1/2" difference in legnth from where mine was set and his was set. Only took me about an hour or so to put it on.I didn't get to ride yet because it's raining. As soon as I ride it, I will let everyone know how it works out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took the JP out today.Did about 10 miles by myself on some roads I usually avoid. Great improvement. The wife and I did about 100 miles. Great improvement. After riding awhile I said "What do you think?" She said "a little better". Then I hit a couple good bumps, that typically would knock the wind out of me, and relocate a kidney. Asked her again, she said" Yea, its definately better. There should be some KP shocks around from the guys who upgraded to the penske. For me it was definately worthwhile.
I'm about 215, the wifes about 150, if this helps at all.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
The JP shock is lower than all the other shocks and valved a little stiffer. Now that you have this other shock on you do run the risk of bottoming out. Its no big deal except for one very important thing. Move your rear wire harness to the left or right of the fender frame. Ripping that out will be at least $250.00.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts