Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using them? Would love to see a pic in the chrome or black. These inserts look nice and are less expensive than replacing the the whole board. I had inserts on a VTX before and they were very good quality.

If anyone has input on these chime in.

Thx

·
13,003 Posts
It would of been nice if you added a link to the floorboards.
It would of been nice if you said what model bike you have.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want to knock WD, but there are places on the web you can get them for 161.99

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are on the kury website... I think that the chrome page has a pic of them on the bike.
I've seen them up close and like the look. I'll be getting a set this spring. They also make matching small floorboards and highway pegs. I'm hoping they will come out with shift and brake pegs to complete the whole look...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
504 Posts
I guess I dont understand why anybody would want to put nice bling under their feet like was said before about rocks in your boots scratching them all up.... ? seems like money not well spent...

unless of course its just a show bike and never leaves the trailer or the garage.... (like Ness bikes). :crzy:

Arlen's Office!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are they more comfortable or just for looks?
They seem to offer more cushioning than the stock ones. I'm not sure if you noticed in the pics earlier in the thread, but the rubber is raised at the front edge. I find that a great spot to plant my heel when I rest my toes on the floorboard.

After about 100 miles with mine, I prefer them to the stock ones. I can't say that there was any significant vibration deadening cuz the old ones didnt vibrate much either (its not like we are riding harleys here!). There is a significant amount of extra rubber in these floorboards tho. Similar to the feel of kury's iso pegs--- firm, yet squishy when you really stomp down on them.

Plus, I really like the look over stock, and the other riders who stopped to check them out seemed to appreciate the appearance as well! I also got the matching highway pegs to add to the appearance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts