Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally did it. I drilled holes into the Immaculate cover of my trunk. I have installed the Kuryakyn luggage rack that is specifically made for multiple motorcycles. The finish is great, it is very sturdy, and did not take very long to install it at all. I think it looks fantastic, and it was less than half the cost of the OEM luggage rack.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
BIG RACK! I like those extra tie-down bars at the corners--nice touch.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally wanted to put on the Harley tour pack rack, & I even bought one. I only spent about $70 on it, but when I tried to bend the legs, I broke two welds. I was toying around with the idea of getting another one, but then I saw this one and one really thought I liked the loops in the corners. I'm really glad I bought this one.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
will you use it as an actual hauling rack or for looks?
i figured a cct had tons of room. very nice!

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a two-person folding chair that I carry on it. When I'm not carrying the chair, I'll probably have my mascot with me.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Looks good Broggy , nice clean install too . If you ever need to move , you wont even need a truck !:D

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good! It looks like is is adjustable for setting the right angle on different tour packs. I too like the tie down areas on the corners. I have a side car HD rack which works fine. May do this one for my wife's new CCT.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The little corner loops is what finally sold me on it. Very glad I did.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Thank you for the post and pics. I just bought one of these and checked with a buddy of mine to see if he can powder coat it black for me. Those of us with no chrome are kinda limited in the options.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Youse is a pretty clever guy there Tang! :)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea but it still looks good :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Pretty slick idea, that graph paper. Simple concept, but I'd certainly never thought of it.

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
How do I unmelt? :)

·
Super Moderator
4,967 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts