Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I don't know :eek: ...I like the "visible void" there, especially since I installed red wires....

Reactions: broggyr

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point PaiN- and yeah so did I.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
I kinda like them, but then the cylinders remind me of a Honda shadow.

I'll stick to what I have, for now. I'd like to see them from a short distance away, not right up on the engine.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I put them on over the Winter - I think they look good! I still have the black wires and caps so they blend in. It looks more finished now IMHO.:grin

·
Registered
599 Posts
I like the way they nicely fill in that void in the jugs. I just wish they were a bit less expensive. Ya, I am a cheapo.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Those look great. They are going on my wish list. I've got a birthday coming up :) I know that I am getting a nice Victory leather jacket that is on clearance on the Vic website. Maybe I'll get these spark plug fillers also.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Those are cheap ! Its the Bahn covers that go on the opposite side that are stupid money .:crzy:

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Spark Plug Fillers are $93.39 including shipping to Florida from Witchdoctors and $90.30 (free shipping) on Amazon from Powersport Superstore. Various people place different emphasis on the price vs. other factors such as service, reputation, contribution to our sport and this website so I am not espousing one source vs. another but, rather, just providing the information to allow for an informed decision.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Spark Plug Fillers are $93.39 including shipping to Florida from Witchdoctors
G'day,

Vinish
Like I said , cheap ! WD will back up the sale 100% , his service is second to none . The covers on the other side would be about 142.00 shipped . I like the spark plug ones better for the money . JMO !

·
13,262 Posts
word to the wise. That set screw, cover it real good with anti seize.
When its time to un screw that set screw it will be frozen in place

Reactions: Richie271

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
<snip> The covers on the other side would be about 142.00 shipped . I like the spark plug ones better for the money . JMO !
I agree. I like the spark plug fillers. The covers for the other side cover up some chrome shiny bits and I don't like them at all. I'll stick with the visible chrome on the other side.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
599 Posts
I agree. I like the spark plug fillers. The covers for the other side cover up some chrome shiny bits and I don't like them at all. I'll stick with the visible chrome on the other side.

G'day,

Vinish

I just ordered mine today.

Do you think I will be able to blow the water out of the spark plug hole with the fillers in place?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts