Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a e-mail from them. Went through their close out items. Looks like all the Victory things are own it.

Reactions: PaiN

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
This is why I'm hanging on to all the Victory accessories I have. I wish I could say I'm surprised Kury is getting out of the Victory acc. business. It does seem a bit premature but with no new bikes getting sold their profits on Vic stuff must have taken a nose dive. I can can say the stuff I make and sell did. I bet Ric's laydown plate holder sales have too.

·
Registered
350 Posts
In the luggage department . . . I had the Classic Tour Bag - I used on the rack on the trunk of the XCT. Was a nice small bag for stashing small incidental items that were easy to access without digging in side bags or shuffling through the trunk. Was impressed with the overall function - until the zipper on the main access door failed. Fine tooth plastic zipper is glued on - not stitched. After one season - about 5k miles worth of use - it went in the trash. Coudn't see any way to do a repair so it got deep sixed. Saved the rain cover and salvaged some of the buckles and such to re-purpose another day. If it was constructed with sewn in zippers it would have been ideal for its size. Oh well . . . its only money.

·
13,263 Posts
The 2 items I want are still the same price as they were 6 months ago

·
Registered
426 Posts
Which business are they selling out through?

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
I just spent a little time at their site Phil and from what I can tell; they have stuff on sale but most of it is just the usual holiday sale prices. They don't seem to be in any big hurry to sell off their Victory merch so I'm guessing their plan is to simply sell what they have in stock and when it's gone it's gone. They may get to a level of merch still in stock then decide to sell it off cheap just to get over with so they can clear their catalogs of it.

Having said that; I did find a clearance sale for them at their site which may help someone.

https://www.kuryakyn.com/classification/171/clearance

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Just about everything Victory from Kuryakyn was at 50% off a month or so ago. I got their Victory shaped driving lights from Gregory's Polaris and the spark plug fillers and tuxedo valve cover pieces from Witchdoctors, all at 50%. I'm fairly certain Witchdoctors had another Kuryakyn sale just a week or so ago.

If you're not on the Witchdoctor's email list, sign up to get ahead on Victory sale stuff.

·
Registered
426 Posts
BBob. Thank you for the link!

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
If you're not on Lloyds email list you may also want to sign up for that one. He just had a 10% off with Free Shipping sale. That meant a set of his blue "Thunder Volt Absolute Best Spark Plug Wires your money can buy" for $40.00 delivered.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I want to buy the Kuryakan chrome brake cylinder cover and been watching it's price, but it's price has not been lowered and wonder if it will ever be for the victory motorcycle.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I keep watching for the Sabre Tooth rear lights to drop in price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts