Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or heard from Kyle? I've called and left three messages, but it's been two or three weeks and no call back. I've never had a problem before getting a hold of him, and he's been great with calling back. I just have a quick question for him about my tune. :confused:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spoke to him the other day. He got himself way overbooked, and has spent the last week or so getting things caught up. Have a little patience, and he'll get back with you. As soon as he can catch a breath.
Thanks for the response Kevinx, but I actually thought I was.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Is going through Lloydz site the best way to lock in a spot for an install and tune while Kyle is out with the mobile shop?
Yes , yes it is .cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's what I did , I have an appointment a week from Sunday with Kyle for a Dyno Tune . Cant wait !

·
Registered
4,078 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
PaiN , be a lemming and just do what I do !thumb up

·
Registered
251 Posts
I talked to him Thursday night. Still have some questions for him. I am sure he will contact me when he gets time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
heard from Kyle

I did get a call back from Kyle's receptionist, Kelly, and she relayed our messages back and forth, and called back again with answers for me, so I am very satisfied as usual.
I know Kyle is extremely busy at this time of year. I have never thought of him in a derogatory way as stated in a previous message, and don't think he deserves that at all, for the record. My post was one of concern that Kyle was alright, because he had always returned my calls before.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I have never thought of him in a derogatory way as stated in a previous message, and don't think he deserves that at all, for the record.
I bet you that was tongue-in-cheek...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bet you that was tongue-in-cheek...
Really? Oh, I didn't get that from it. Guess I'm oblivious to that kind of humor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts