Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I finally get word from dealer that a set of titanium color spools ( for black backrest) should be in my hands by 1/27. The black ones do not exist- so I agreed to inspect these titanium ones as the ETA was MUCH sooner... I was thinking about

A: they certainly match the seat. Leave them be.
B: sand and paint the visible face black..
C: refuse them and wait some more...

So the question is for you all that may have a set of these spools already. . Is painting the visible face seem like a logical option? Is the existing face a permanent baked on surface, etc..

Online- the titaniums look pretty dark- so they might be fine as is.

·
12,984 Posts
I think your over doing it. Why titanium its not going to make you faster or prettier.

:worthless without:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think your over doing it. Why titanium its not going to make you faster or prettier.

:worthless without:
?? I don't have them yet. Never seen them live- just online. Im trying to see if painting these slightly mismatched spools black is an option.. titanium references a color- not a material. . Geez, dude..

·
12,984 Posts
?? I don't have them yet. Never seen them live- just online. Im trying to see if painting these slightly mismatched spools black is an option.. titanium references a color- not a material. . Geez, dude..
well you never said that Titanium was the color!

If you were not a dick head you would of add a sit so we would know what your talking about.

Your the dumbest poster thats ever ask for help

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im pretty sure I was being clear you illiterate post whore. Take a hike. While you're gone look something up and figure out wtf youre talking about first. Frikkin idiot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts