Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Wendy went for a ride this toke some back roads that we hadn't been on before some of them had some nice curves we ate lunch at cagles mt restaurant near Dunlop TN they had some good home cooked food
If anyone is in this area I would recommend it to eat

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a pix but it says it can't go to the page

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not the problem it says site can't be reached

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I love reading these posts about your rides as the old man of this forum ain't riding and hasn't for over a month. I won't be back in the saddle until my spine/nerve/ leg thing is history. We're working on it, but too slowly for this kid. So keep them ride posts acomin'.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ricz hope you get it all fix so u can ride again

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just back from a ride to KY awesome weather, saw another nice looking Vic in front of the store at Rabbit Hash!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
623 Posts
I love reading these posts about your rides as the old man of this forum ain't riding and hasn't for over a month. I won't be back in the saddle until my spine/nerve/ leg thing is history. We're working on it, but too slowly for this kid. So keep them ride posts acomin'.
Get better Ricz....sending healing good thoughts your way!!!

Rob

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Thanks muchly for your good thoughts guys. I'm hoping this clears up soon cuz fall riding is some of the best around here. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Thanks muchly for your good thoughts guys. I'm hoping this clears up soon cuz fall riding is some of the best around here. Fingers crossed.
I am a couple of years younger than your Ricz (early 40's) but I am just now recovering from a lower back/leg/ nerve thing as well. Thought I was going to have to quit my job because of it as well as sell my bike. Docs say I will deal with it on and off the rest of my life but as of now I am finally without major pain and back on my Vic.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Me and Wendy went for a ride this toke some back roads that we hadn't been on before some of them had some nice curves we ate lunch at cagles mt restaurant near Dunlop TN they had some good home cooked food
If anyone is in this area I would recommend it to eat
Me and my better half hit the road this weekend as well. NC mountains on Friday, KY/VA mountains on Saturday, and TN valley on Monday. Put about 800 miles on it which is the most I have done in a long time. You may have hit this road before but you need to check out Route 160 from Cumberland KY to Appalachia VA. I rode it years ago and forgot how good of a road it was. I have to rate it near the top of all the curvy roads in this part of the country. Had some HD locals on my rear till we hit the curves and then we left them behind. love how these Cross bikes handle!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts