Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys , bike week is 5 weeks out . Anyone here going ? I'm not a great coordinator , but I'm going . Would love to meet up with some of you guys . Anyone interested in meeting up or having a group of us meet up and wants to swap cell #'s for better contact , PM me . I have the week off , and nothing better to do then put miles and miles on my bike . Any of you guys around my neck of the woods wants to ride up together I will be happy to meet up , and head out . The more the merrier ! Lets keep this thread up to date with plenty of posts so all the guys have a chance to see it . Good times abound !cheers
http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

·
Registered
640 Posts
Im down for the 14th and 15th. probably a day trip though but ya never know what happens.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great ! I will shoot you a PM .

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
I'll be at Americade for the first week of June...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Myself and a buddy are coming for June 13 to 16th. Coming from Kingston Ontario and staying at the Pine Hollow campground. The Broken Spoke Saloon is across the street so is handy. We will probably ride up Mount Washington Sat or Sun. We were there last year but never did see the Victory booth. Any ideas from others would be helpful.

We will cross at Prescott Ontario through Tupper Lake, Lake Placid and across Vermont to Weirs Beach, great ride.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I highly recommend we try to meet up . I believe at the very least spanknut and I will be there at that time . Its still early so maybe we could get a bunch of us together by then .

·
Registered
352 Posts
I plan on coming up ..... Its about 345 miles for me ...but I have the week off also.
A few friends , along with my brother , were supposedly coming with me also .....probably the latter part of the week.

Peter

·
Registered
139 Posts
you shouldnt have made this thread so hard to find ;) Ill be there, ill have to go in today and see if i have any vacation time to spend or if im just taking a couple days off

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you shouldnt have made this thread so hard to find ;) Ill be there, ill have to go in today and see if i have any vacation time to spend or if im just taking a couple days off
Keep me informed , I will PM you my info , and get yours ...cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BK , good times man ... I will pencil you in for next season !;)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:bump: C'mon guys , who's going ? Gotta be more of us !

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I've got reservations(staying in Lincoln, NH) for the 18th through the 21st....I'm really looking forward to this riding trip now that I have the XC.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
A few of us are heading up and spending some time at one guy's camp. If anyone wants to take a ride or grab a bit off site, let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few of us are heading up and spending some time at one guy's camp. If anyone wants to take a ride or grab a bit off site, let me know.
Count me in !

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm thinking I should have put this thread under general discussion ... :crzy:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I always like meeting other riders from the area but this trip was planned by my riding buddies, I'm just going with the flow(for a change) we'll be running all over the area with the wives in 2up, so I can't make any solid meet up plans with anyone else.
I'm not sure which day but I know we have a planned ride to Mt. Washington.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The ride to Mt Washington is Epic . Absolutely beautiful !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts