Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a blast up with lilmags on sunday. great time.nice to put a face to the name ya know . Nice guy.we just walked around soaking it all in and lookin for vic demo truck (which we did not find).It was pretty tame though but we got up there early so the drunkards hadnt come out to play yet. wish we could have had more vics go with us though. woulda been nice to represent.. we did see a few vics but it was mostly a sea of harleys..just wanted to share.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Head to loudon this weekend if you want a really good show. 3 days of racing including legends and bandalero cars, vintage and modern sidecars, AMA motards, and LRRS road racing. $25 gets you an infield pass for the weekend (I think a day pass is $15 but not positive on that). Lots of good racing and really great people to hang out and chat with.

If you do show up look for a black trailer behind a sprinter rv near the tower and come say hello. I'll be there with a couple pit buddies and I can introduce you to a good chunk of other racers.

Only one real thing to keep in mind as you wander about though, just about EVERYONE is awesome people and will be more than happy to chat about whatever but when it's time to race, it's time to race and you need to stay out of the way unless specifically asked to help. It's not personal, we just get focused and can't afford to let anyone break our concentration.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Head to loudon this weekend if you want a really good show. 3 days of racing including legends and bandalero cars, vintage and modern sidecars, AMA motards, and LRRS road racing. $25 gets you an infield pass for the weekend (I think a day pass is $15 but not positive on that). Lots of good racing and really great people to hang out and chat with.

If you do show up look for a black trailer behind a sprinter rv near the tower and come say hello. I'll be there with a couple pit buddies and I can introduce you to a good chunk of other racers.

Only one real thing to keep in mind as you wander about though, just about EVERYONE is awesome people and will be more than happy to chat about whatever but when it's time to race, it's time to race and you need to stay out of the way unless specifically asked to help. It's not personal, we just get focused and can't afford to let anyone break our concentration.

My wife was telling me about this. she has a 2002 mustang gt. nuttin special but the group she belongs to is supposed to be going i think. This is my weekend on at work so im boned.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have to agree with spanknut , an ocean of HD with a sprinkling of Vics .... Looking at the Lic plates and the models on the Vics we did see , we were trying to figure out if we recognized the bikes from the forum ... Not much luck to say the least . Personally I had a great ride and day with the spanknut , It was a blast ! I'm heading back up Friday , then again on Sunday . thumb up I think spanks turned in over 360 Mi. while I came in at about 270 Mi.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Glad you guys had a fun and safe ride up and back. thumb up

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish i could head back with ya..stinkin job.. gots to pay da bills though. plus my 2 nd grand son was born today thumb up so i'll probably be a tad busy anyway. ride safe.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
wish i could head back with ya..stinkin job.. gots to pay da bills though. plus my 2 nd grand son was born today thumb up so i'll probably be a tad busy anyway. ride safe.
Congrats on the grandson buddy , I have to work on Saturday too , but then I have Sunday and Monday off. I hope the weather holds , wish you were coming too , but , duty calls .:ride:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. another bergermister misterberger in the family.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts