Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
My wife and I will be riding up to Laconia Wed the 17th and staying over that night. From there its up in the air as to where, what and when. Last year we did loops around the White Mts. I feel western Maine calling me his year :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Count me in . I have the whole week off . Mamma and I are going Sunday to Monday . Hoping to go Wednesday with PaiN , I have to be home Friday AM , meeting with spanknut and my neighbor @ 6am or so , heading back up and going to see Kyle @ Bentleys Saloon , spanks has an 11:00 appointment . I may stay up Friday night though rather then heading home , depends on my ol'lady if she wants to go again on Saturday . Going to be a busy week and lots and lots of miles ! I'm hoping RLinNH and Booty chime in here , among many others if not I will be calling them soon . Bike week =:crzy::crzy::crzy:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I may need to change my oil before bike week a little early , I don't want to need a change during B/W and I certainly don't want to go over !:nanana:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I may need to change my oil before bike week a little early , I don't want to need a change during B/W and I certainly don't want to go over !:nanana:
Didn't you just change it before we did that run across MA...?
Its hard to believe but when I pulled mine out of storage in late March I had 14.5k on it....I looked at the end of last Sunday's ride and I'm already up to 18.7k....:crzy:
By the time we get done with all the Laconia Bike Week riding I'd imagine I'll be just over 20k. I'll change the oil then.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I've done 4000 and change so far this season . Got 1000 to go before the next change and will easily do 500 during this week , so I'm cutting it close . I expect to hit the 2000 2500 mark alone during bike week . :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
I am thinking about taking the week too. But Im aggravated on how my bike is running. went out Sunday and my mpg dropped back down to 33 mpg from 36 the tank before and 41 (2) tanks ago. I dont want to be the "gotta stop for gas again" chump. I'll try to get one more in see if it changes again. Not riding as much as I planned because of this crap.:mad:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I am thinking about taking the week too. But Im aggravated on how my bike is running. went out Sunday and my mpg dropped back down to 33 mpg from 36 the tank before and 41 (2) tanks ago. I dont want to be the "gotta stop for gas again" chump. I'll try to get one more in see if it changes again. Not riding as much as I planned because of this crap.:mad:
Aren't you having the tuning looked at during Laconia?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Just confirmed I will be there from Wednesday night till Sunday. We should all meet up and do a victory ride.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Aren't you having the tuning looked at during Laconia?
He has a Friday appointment , I bet Kyle would squeeze him in on Tuesday so he can enjoy the week on a well running machine .....

·
Registered
640 Posts
Waiting on confirmation for my appt. I got one last time. Checked the plugs last nite they look ok and the same as one another.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm heading up Tuesday and staying until Wednesday. Staying in Tilton at the Roadway Inn. Hope to meet some of the members

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'll be at the hillclimbs all day Wednesday and at the races all day Saturday.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm heading up Tuesday and staying until Wednesday. Staying in Tilton at the Roadway Inn. Hope to meet some of the members
Pm me your cell , be happy to meet you .cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry Lilmaggs. We got in Tuesday and were water logged from the ride. We left early Wednesday morning as we only planned to stay one night. Next year going to plan ahead and stay two days.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Want to apologize for the crappy phone service and the drunken nights that's prevented me from contacting or meeting anyone during Bike week, we were literally 10 houses and a hill away from the strip!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts