Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an Epic ride with PaiN and LILMAGS. Lake Champlain, George and Placid. If you get a chance to stop into Fiddleheads Pizza and Brew near Burlington, do it! Some of the best pizza ever and it's also a micro brewery. The scenery was fantastic! Great ride with some great guys!!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Fastest of the bunch

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I'm heading out that way in a week. Thanks for the tip on Fiddleheads!
Here's a picture from the top of Mount Sugarloaf in Sunderland MA last Thursday.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Riding in my AO and not even a hello.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Riding in my AO and not even a hello.
That's because you tried to scare us off with that "VT roads are bad" talk.... I'll have you know we survived rt17, Mad River Glen.....and laughed at it over lunch at Fiddleheads :rolleyes:

This was a great ride all around... thumb up

edit***
Sorry Garion....that wasn't you, my bad :eek: but we still killed rt17

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Here's another angle....of s rest stop in VT

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great ride with great friends .... Fiddleheads was awesome ! Booty bought an extra half gallon of brew for us to bring to the room that night and packed a bag of ice with it in his sidebag and left his coat in there with it and the bag leaked , got his coat all kinds of soaked ... It never dried and the next morning when we left it was about 49 degrees out !:ltr: Good thing Lilmags had a spare jacket !:D That night our beer was cold and delicious ! Thanks again Booty !thumb up

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I think the silver with flames is the fastest out of those three bikes... It's still not as fast as white but looks way faster than blue or red!!!! Lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think the silver with flames is the fastest out of those three bikes... It's still not as fast as white but looks way faster than blue or red!!!! Lol
Thanks Kid , it is the fastest ....:nanana:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Booty left , PaiN right !
A sweet route in the foreground , here we come !
IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts