Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry but this morning was first time I've put eyeballs on the 2016 Victory cruiser line-up.......They are Kick-Ass! I love what Vic did with them this year and I'm totally drooling over the Vegas

2015 Victory Cruiser Motorcycles : Models

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
The Vegas is bitching! However for me everytime I look at a Highball I want one. I have no idea why, I've NEVER been an apehanger kind of guy but for some unknown reason it was love at first sight. I actually had to talk myself out of it when I bought my XC. I looked for a Hardball but couldn't find one until AFTER I bought the XC. I don't want apes on the XC, for me, it ruins the lines of a very beautiful motorcycle.
My motorcycle is my transportation so the locking hard bags are a necessity. I'll test ride a Highball every chance I get and my face is frozen into a stupid grin every time.

Someday I'll own a Highball and I'll put 1 piece alloy wheels on it and paint it screw me red with some tasteful yellow pinstripe and a brown leather saddle and absolutely zero chrome. That's the ticket!

Reactions: kodiakwood2

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I always thought the highball would look sweet with a solid wheel. It's not a long haul bike to begin with, so who cares about crosswinds! :p

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
A red bullet headlight with the tinted LED headlight in it , now your talking !

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I'd like to see a Magnum with those front wheels...

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know what I'd do with the 2016 Vegas....?
Get rid of those ugly, quiet cans and install a Lloydz ATS...Then ride it everyday on all the short trips I don't take the XC on now, to work, the gym and on a lot more quickie runs to nowhere.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I still love the high ball and gunner. The high ball was the first victory I rode that made me say "I will be buying a victory soon" and then was having a tough time deciding that or gunner after loving the ride on the gunner. When an unexpected windfall came around I moved up to the XC but I still love those two rides. Surprising since I am not a fan of apes but the high ball was so comfortable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts