Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an older harley fairing on ebay and got it for what I think was good price so I tried mounting it on my SC. Here are the results. Since I bought the bike I have added bags, swapped out the handle bars swapped out the rims for a set from a C and swapped in a freedom motor when my transmission took a dump. I will probably keep this bike until I get so old it gets to heavy for me to lift then I may try and find a trike kit and install it. LOL.

I can only attach one picture at a time for some reason so I will try and post additional pictures below.:crzy:

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks good. How hard was the fairing to mount?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mounting it was not bad. I used the standard victory windshield brackets turned them around I then had to drill 2 holes in each fairing bracket then adjust it to the light and then grind a little off the brackets so they wouldn't hit the tank. It took about an hour or 2 and that included touching up the brackets where I ground them with a little rustoleum paint.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mounting it was not bad. I used the standard victory windshield brackets turned them around I then had to drill 2 holes in each fairing bracket then adjust it to the light and then grind a little off the brackets so they wouldn't hit the tank. It took about an hour or 2 and that included touching up the brackets where I ground them with a little rustoleum paint.

mrbill. I like the bike, I like the fact that you use what you have, since there are not a lot of opitions out there (up grades)for these bike. Keep up the good work and ride safe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts