1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
The questions and answers are pretty good too but I had a tough time getting through the first review I was laughing so hard. Tears were streaming down my face and my dogs came over to comfort me from the laughing spasms.

Gotta get me some of these gummy bears!

How in the world did you find this or did someone send you the link like I'm going to be doing to some friends shortly?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I got up at 430 am to hit the road for a three hour ride to visit my Mom . So as I do every morning I get on here to see what the guys are saying , then I happened upon this thread . I clicked Vin's link with some curiosity and apprehension , I had to get going I don't really have time for this .....
I just finally pried myself away to post this , as BBob stated I was laughing so hard my eyeballs were shooting tears onto my keyboard , as my stomach muscles tightened as I tried to hold back the non stop laughter that had befallen me .... There were times I couldn't breathe for over a minute while reading this , and I am convinced this is not a joke . I will pass on these Gummi bears as I do not need to experience this type of rectal trauma .
Now I will head to my Mom's , a little late but worth the laughs , thank you Vin . :ltr::crzy:

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of the descriptions are priceless!!! and they go on and on and...

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How in the world did you find this or did someone send you the link like I'm going to be doing to some friends shortly?
My wife's niece.

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"The animal noises broadcasting from my pelvis were an ominous warning of the violent acts that were to follow. I shouldered my way into the bathroom, clawing at my belt, moaning with pain."

"It wasn't until night 2 of this trip of the damned when all hell broke loose. My 1st friend was playing video games when the trumpets of destiny sounded in his lower intestine."

·
Registered
569 Posts
The only thing more reliable than gummi bears for an exorcism is a fried bean and beef burrito from Alsups.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts