·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #181

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Done and done. I included a little extra surprise. I hope you like it and can use it.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
You are welcome Jer....and thank you. Now your bike will have more power, fuel mileage and chick attraction. :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
You are welcome Jer....and thank you. Now your bike will have more power, fuel mileage and chick attraction. :)
and don't forget the mega chick magnet power increase....8)

Looks very nice....well done Ricz

Ride safe,

Rob

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Last call !!!

I'm backing out of this venture. When the remaining brackets are sold THAT'S IT, NO MORE!! So if you have been putting off getting the best laydown bracket there is, it's time to sh-t or get off the pot. There are 11 on the shelf and they are moving out at a surprising rate. If you have yours, buy one for that Victory X bike riding buddy.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm backing out of this venture. When the remaining brackets are sold THAT'S IT, NO MORE!! So if you have been putting off getting the best laydown bracket there is, it's time to sh-t or get off the pot. There are 11 on the shelf and they are moving out at a surprising rate. If you have yours, buy one for that Victory X bike riding buddy.
People that haven't gotten one of these really missed out! Thanks again Ric for everything!

·
Super Moderator
4,987 Posts
People that haven't gotten one of these really missed out! Thanks again Ric for everything!
Your chances of winning the lottery goes up if you own one.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hey Ricz,

I’d be willing to carry on the torch on this one if there is still demand for it, at your approval of course. I might even offer an aluminum option.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
The main reason I'm dropping this is very slow sales since Polaris murdered Victory. It seems the only takers now are those who recently bought used Cross bikes and show up on the forums.
Aluminum would defeat the advantage of black, textured 1/4" ABS plastic, as it doesn't draw attention to itself or reflect on the fender. Most buyers opt for black screws, so aluminum ones would have to be painted or powder coated black - extra steps and cost. And you'd have to come up with a method for attaching the spacer which is now cemented.
I have held the price through at least two postage increases and the last one is a doozy because it's based on not only the weight, but the distance too. So now I have to take each one to the post office. There was little profit to begin with - I was doing it to have something to do - but now, it amounts to charity work. Anyone wanting to take over would have few sales and very little profit unless they raised the price.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Free gift to the last buyers

As an added incentive, I am including FREE one of my Beelowz Buddyz with the remaining brackets. It holds back those annoying "gators" on fuel pump nozzles to make filling bikes, cans, boats, etc. easier. Made of polyethylene plastic and will not scratch paint.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The main reason I'm dropping this is very slow sales since Polaris murdered Victory. It seems the only takers now are those who recently bought used Cross bikes and show up on the forums.
Aluminum would defeat the advantage of black, textured 1/4" ABS plastic, as it doesn't draw attention to itself or reflect on the fender. Most buyers opt for black screws, so aluminum ones would have to be painted or powder coated black - extra steps and cost. And you'd have to come up with a method for attaching the spacer which is now cemented.
I have held the price through at least two postage increases and the last one is a doozy because it's based on not only the weight, but the distance too. So now I have to take each one to the post office. There was little profit to begin with - I was doing it to have something to do - but now, it amounts to charity work. Anyone wanting to take over would have few sales and very little profit unless they raised the price.
Makes sense. Few sales and no profit doesn’t provide a lot of appeal.
And that is odd people like black bolts on a license plate. I think white bolts to match a lot of plates would look better. Probably why I’m Not a fashion designer I suppose.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
I have a few laydown brackets left if anyone is interested. OK to phone 503 771-0525 between 9 am and 10 pm Pacific Time.
Ric

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are you still making these?

NEW AND IMPROVED--REALLY! CUSTOM REQUESTS WELCOME TOO!
Here's a cheap and easy way to beautify your beauty - install this attractive, hand crafted license plate holder that flows with the lines of the fender and cases of Cross bikes and other Vic models that have the same recess in the fender. Its strong, light weight and the ONLY ONE with threads for attaching the plate and frame, eliminating the need for those distracting nuts on the fender side. It is made of very sturdy black 1/4" thick ABS with a textured finish that faces the fender to prevent reflections. A built on spacer provides clearance to avoid scratching the fender paint. Also included are the appropriate flush screws to attach the bracket to your fender and four shiny or black screws for securing your plate and frame. Replace that billboard of an OEM bracket with one you'll love.
+ Need a place for an inspection sticker, or have a plate other than 4X7"? Contact me and I will be happy to make a custom bracket to fulfill your needs.
$35 includes free shipping. PayPal, cash, checks or money orders accepted. Custom orders slightly more. If using PayPal, the address is; [email protected] and please use the "Send Money To Friends" choice to avoid fees. Please specify shiny or black screws.
Call 503 771-0525 to order or ask questions. Please note that I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. Call any day from 9am to 10pm my time. Email; [email protected]

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Are you still making these?
Thanks for asking. Yes I have a few left. How many do you want? The link below tells you how to order.

181 - 198 of 198 Posts