Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'll take a pic when I get home tonight and attach here. I don't believe it has to be viewed from the rear as my SV650 has it on the swing arm.

Side note, I'm in Texas.
Oopsie! I went from replying to rburke8 to you, but didn't make the mental trip from NY to TX. Awaiting pics. I assume the sticker has to be in plain site.:cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is the factory bracket with the attached inspection sticker bracket. Dealer installed.

20140123_172144.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Ric Thanks for getting back to me today. I will be mailing the check in the morning. Thanks for putting together such a affordable deal.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Scotchbriar, I like the button head screws--very clean looking. You did good!
Ric

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Plates are 4" X 7" and so is the bracket...no exposed sharp edges. Why would you not want to dress it up with a frame? My frame is black as are the button head screws.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Plates are 4" X 7" and so is the bracket...no exposed sharp edges. Why would you not want to dress it up with a frame? My frame is black as are the button head screws.
you have the frame,too?
the picture just showed the mounted laydown bracket only

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
you have the frame,too?
the picture just showed the mounted laydown bracket only
No frame or the four corner screws cuz everyone has their own ideas for those items. I have black, you might want chrome...see what I mean? At any rate, you'll love what it does for the lines of the bike. Incidentally, the bracket is virtually invisible when installed.thumb up

·
Registered
352 Posts
the pictures on thread #36 do not show a frame.....right

but your saying they come with a frame,like it says in thread #1...thumb up

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
the pictures on thread #36 do not show a frame.....right

but your saying they come with a frame,like it says in thread #1...thumb up
You are correct--no frame and no exposed edges.:)

There is no reference to a supplied frame in post #1. You need to re-read this excerpt from that post. I think you read something into it that wasn't there. I don't supply the plate either.

"...the ONLY ONE with built in threaded inserts for attaching the plate and frame, eliminating the need for nuts on the fender side."

·
Registered
352 Posts
You are correct--no frame and no exposed edges.:)

There is no reference to a supplied frame in post #1. You need to re-read this excerpt from that post. I think you read something into it that wasn't there. I don't supply the plate either.

"...the ONLY ONE with built in threaded inserts for attaching the plate and frame, eliminating the need for nuts on the fender side."
cheers
got it now.....sorry,I didnt mean for this to be difficult..

you have a email....thumb up

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
cheers
got it now.....sorry,I didnt mean for this to be difficult..

you have a email....thumb up
Always happy to help.

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Now you have a email
Do you have any ready to ship?
I sure do. I made a double batch last time. I have quite a few ready and waiting. thumb up

·
Registered
597 Posts
I sure do. I made a double batch last time. I have quite a few ready and waiting. thumb up
Ric,
Does your bracket work well with the factory LIGHT?
I have seen the HMD bracket, and the plate is NOT visible at night.
I mainly ride daylight, but the occasional night ride would not go well if a certain type of vehicle, managed to get behind me

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
The bracket/plate/frame assembly does not interfere with the light at all and is illuminated well at night. No one has commented to me that this is a problem. Because of space limitation, you can not have a frame with wide borders. See the photos in post #1 and #44.

·
Registered
352 Posts

Thanks
I have not seen it in person,but my buddy has installed it already and sent me a picture....thumb up

PS: My bike is at his shop....:D

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Another satisfied customer. Thanks for buying and posting Dan. There are more where that one came from fellas. :)

41 - 60 of 200 Posts