Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
13,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats with you guys and your Lazy ass attitude.
You don't want to contact vendor to find out about service's they offer.
You want every one here to do research for you cause you don't have the time. You think we do.
Get your head out of the sky and start do things for your self. Were not your Mother or Farther

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
There is nothing wrong wih people asking questions and asking for opinions. You don't don't have to respond or even read about it. Maybe you should start your own foum if it bothers you so much.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well i don't know who pissed in your cheerios this morning. Referring to the witchdoctor powder coating thread. Ive been to the site a couple of times and never saw that section till now. its not that EVERYONE is lazy, but there are plenty of people here who know the answers already, and i thought that the whole point of this forum was for inexperienced riders to get the opinions of those who already know and for everyone to help eachother. Now having said that, yes i do realize it gets old answering the same question 50 times. but hey, sometimes people dont understand the first 49 times :crzy:

I dont understand why people get so worked up online. its not like you are being forced to be here. if you want to help us i will be the first to say thankyou to everyone that does, but if not, just dont, i dont need to be scolded when I overlook or dont understand something

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Gentlemen,

No fighting is allowed on the forum.... unless you're wearing gloves and helmet. ;)

Seriously though. Fight nicely. No blood on the floor.

·
Registered
851 Posts
You want every one here to do research for you cause you don't have the time. You think we do.
Get your head out of the sky and start do things for your self. Were not your Mother or Farther
That only begs the question of whether your fidelity needs to go farther to be a mother than a father? But discussing the topic any further would be an exercise in futility anyway so why bother (or is that brother???).

·
13,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Must be the long winter. I like helping and do it a lot. I have forty years in the motorcycle industry and have always done my own research going to vender's to find the answer. But when you ask question that only a vendors can answer why do you ask here.
We don't know there the ones that know.
I know its the easy way out to use your phone
Sorry I offended you few sensitive guys

·
Registered
450 Posts

Wow, talk about an ass!:ltr:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I found it quite the opposite here. I asked for help from members and only got "call X X X."

Out of two posts asking for a baseline map, only ONE member replied with an offer to send his map.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Blaaa blaa blaa.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There is the odd person like myself who do not believe everything we read just because it is on the internet. Must be true right? Research can certainly narrow down some choices but in truth, when it gets down to a final decision I'd prefer input from someone who has actually gone through a process I'm interested in. Not everyone has to learn the hard way. Most people also pass on their thanks which is all many of the experienced contributors ask for. My skills lie elsewhere and I try to contribute daily in related forums and in person. My previous motorcycle was also very familiar to me and again, I offered help whenever I could. The new Victory is under a year old to me and it does have some intricacies my last one did not. Some of us will be posting questions others may consider elementary but try to bear with them and pass on whatever help you can. Pay it forward. If you don't like the questions then fine, you don't have to respond, you can just move on. There's some people on here with a wealth of knowledge that I'm always interested in reading about and to them, my thanks.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
But when you ask question that only a vendors can answer why do you ask here.
So, who does one ask to find out if only the Vendor knows the answer? ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I guess I would rather be a lazy ass than a constant ass :ltr:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Any of you guys want to know anything , just ask me ... I enjoy the camaraderie of this site , and will try to help you guys any way I can , and if I cant , I apologize . PERIOD . VJ is a rare breed , and gets cranky sometimes , that doesn't make him a bad guy ... When you have posted as much as he has , you have seen and heard it a thousand times . I guess it wears you down , but I don't know for sure .....:Dthumb upwac

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've got nothing....:crzy:
Now I'm afraid to ask anything.........:ltr:

·
Registered
352 Posts
There is the odd person like myself who do not believe everything we read just because it is on the internet. Must be true right? Research can certainly narrow down some choices but in truth, when it gets down to a final decision I'd prefer input from someone who has actually gone through a process I'm interested in. Not everyone has to learn the hard way. Most people also pass on their thanks which is all many of the experienced contributors ask for. My skills lie elsewhere and I try to contribute daily in related forums and in person. My previous motorcycle was also very familiar to me and again, I offered help whenever I could. The new Victory is under a year old to me and it does have some intricacies my last one did not. Some of us will be posting questions others may consider elementary but try to bear with them and pass on whatever help you can. Pay it forward. If you don't like the questions then fine, you don't have to respond, you can just move on. There's some people on here with a wealth of knowledge that I'm always interested in reading about and to them, my thanks.
I do agree with this....cheers
Is it ok to voice your opinion on this site,I did'nt read the rules.....:nanana:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts