Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running one of these w their pcv? thoughts?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Yeah I'm running the lcd200, love it. My only gripe is it could be a little brighter in the sun but if you change the screen colour to the yellow background it seems to work best in full sun...

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
What is a lcd200 guys?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It is a small screen , that when you are running the auto tune you are able to monitor you AFR's in real time at a glance , while riding your pride and joy .thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
OK thanks Mags- will look into them here.

I was talking to a guy about a month ago who had dialled his phone into his PowerComander on his Buell via an app. Forgot all about it until now. Does anyone have this?

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks lunatic...can you make in field adjustments with it for smoothing? I was researching the data logging...do you get a pretty good readout of rpms and such to make afr changes later? Im wondering if i could get rid of the stock speedo for this?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lcd-200

I have been looking into this a little as well but thinking I would run a A/F gauge rather than the LCD screen. I assume you have WideBand 2 Commander hooked to your PCV? If so, the Wideband 2 also serves as an autotune so you should be able to datalog in that?

The regular autotune kit will not drive a gauge, you must have a wideband 2 commander to serve that purpose.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It says on the site wb/2 or at will work with the gauge. I have the auto tune and cant see why you would need a wb/2 when it only has one sensor?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
The lcd200 works the same for the AT or the WB2, so no you do not need the WB2. I haven't had a chance to data log yet since I'm having issues with the 1 gb memory card. I have messed around with the infield adjustments as well and you can notice the instant changes on the gauge as you ride. I really need to get out more as I picked up the unit late last season and haven't got out much this year so far...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
wb2

Ok, thanks for clarifying the LCD will work with autotune. I want the capability of running a gauge so I will go with the WB2. I wasnt sure about being able to see the LCD and mounting but it looks good on your photo.

Are you not able to monitor the A/F from one pipe bung and map both cyclinders with the same map? I figured this would get me very close then i could switch bungs and fine tune the other cylinder if neccesary. I didn't want to tack on another $100 for the additional sensor.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
You can do it that way (switching cylinders) but to me that involves work, lol. With the AT you can read and compare all at once, I figured it cuts down on the mental notes you need to make between switching the lambda sensor over. I will try to get a video of the unit in action. Another thing I wish it did was when making infield adjustments you could split the cylinders up but it makes the adjustment to both (as far as I know, maybe I just haven't noticed where to separate them)...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you tuning for each gear with the same map? I didnt know if you see much difference in the gear maps. I thought I could lean out 5th at cruising rpm and tps

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Yeah, no plans to tune per gear. I figure if your tuning a race bike then mapping each gear may be beneficial but for the street a map for each cylinder will suffice...

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be great being able to do each cylinder w an infield adjustment. But with logging its feasible to go back in and adjust the af for that cylinder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts