Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the LED's from Joe Florida on their Vision Tour, if so how do they look. I am thinking of getting some.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered a set of 207 LED's from LEDaccentlights.net, should have them in a few days.:cool:

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here goes I am heading to the garage with my new lights. One other thing where is a good place to get accessories for the Vision Tour. I am looking for a piece for the front fender, carpet for the trunk plus anything else I might see.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang these LEDs are bright, it too about 2 1/2 hours to install. Most of that time was deciding on where to put them. These LEDs from Joe Florida are plug and light, almost the same as plug and play.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Dang these LEDs are bright, it too about 2 1/2 hours to install. Most of that time was deciding on where to put them. These LEDs from Joe Florida are plug and light, almost the same as plug and play.
This thread is useless without pics!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, pictures would help a little

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
LEDs

Very nice pics. They definitely help. I am not the most experienced with wiring things, were these easy to do? I am considering the LED mod or the trunk and I would love to have it work for brakes and turns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts