Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a replacement 194 bulb in there speedo or tach? If so is it any brighter? 06 Jackpot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hope someone responds, i have an 06 jackpot myself. I thought mine was fairly dim and that was confirmed 10 fold compared to my buddies speedo on his new gunner. His is bright blue and easy to read, mine is washed out and a bit of a pain to see. Dakota digital makes nice speedo's but there is no way im spending that amount of cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
13,262 Posts
your speed-o is sealed don't think there is a way to get at bulb

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought mine were kinda dim to, especially at the time in between day and night when it starts to get dark an you can't see the gauge face but it's not dark enough for the bulbs to light it. Anyway to the point I bought led bulbs to replace my tach when it burnt out. It may have been a fluke or a bad bulb but my first ride after I installed it was about a 250 mile trip so it was on for quite awhile. Got back home that evenin went an turned the bike on to see what a difference it made an the bulb was burnt up. So like I said could have been a bad bulb, or maybe the led gets to hot bein on that long? I thought led was suppose to be cooler though. So brightness wise I can't say if it helped or not. But I can tell you that on my kingpin that you can get to both the tach an speedo bulbs. An they are not the same bulb.... ask me how I know lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts