Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 CC was recently declared a total loss in an Us vs Truck accident. I salvaged the LED Cheese wedges and they are for sale. The V is done with a total of 44 LED's..... 22 per side. Black wedges with blue LED's that were done by Vic Lites about a year or so ago. No wedge badge on key side, the right side has the 106 Cubic Inch Logo. Love them, but they are not compatible with my new Magnum. There is no switch and they have about 5,000 miles on them. Asking $97.50 (US) shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks,

Steve Lawson
910-232-3100

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
What do they look like? I may be interested and may ride up to get them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos

What do they look like? I may be interested and may ride up to get them!
Here are a couple photos I took about 10 minutes ago. As you will see by the pics, the wedges are in great shape but the badge on the right wedge has a scuff on it. I didn't see this when I picked them up at the dealer the other day, they were in a box and I (truthfully) never looked.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Heya @VicSteve - I have a pair of wedges that I drilled out for LEDs like that but was having trouble with the wiring behind. Could you snap a pic of the back side?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale Pending

Sale of these LED Cheese Wedges is currently pending.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As part of the insurance settlement agreement, I was allowed to remove certain items that I could use on my new bike. And, yes. I did remove the timing wheel and the power commander V to name just a couple items.

I'm surprised that they let you take the parts off the bike without buying the whole thing. Did you perhaps salvage a timing wheel?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Backside Photos

Ask and you will receive.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Really like your idea of bussing 3 or 4 of them together in groups like you did, that never even entered my skull. I might have to try mine again...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't you dare give me that credit!!! I sent them to VicLites and he did the rest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts