Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
What headlight type do you have now and on what motorcycle? Is it oem or, factory replacement/alternative or aftermarket? I'm not sure if you currently have an LED or maybe you want one.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
C'mon Frank, don't make us play 20 Questions. More info in your profile and sig would help us to help you.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Where and how do I find my profile?

Go to Tools at the top, User CP and you will see the options on the left to add your information to your signature.

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,303 Posts
You have to go in through "User CP" at the top. From there you can "Edit your Details" for location and "Edit Signature". Some folks just put the year and model bike under "Hobbies" under the details section.

It is confusing and it's too bad the forum doesn't walk each new person through it as they sign up so at least the year, model, and location are in there from the beginning but for now it doesn't.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I'm on a PC too. At the very top it sez VictoryForums and just under that are some controls with HOME one the left. Click or place cursor on TOOLS, click User CP, on the left is a list, scroll down to Edit Profile, then scroll lower to Edit Signature.
Need more help, email me at [email protected]. BTW, if you have a Cross bike, that's the email you use to get the bestest laydown license bracket for your bike. :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
finally found were profile is edited attempted to setup , It still doesn,t show bikes it says profile is private. wish I had a hat I,m about ready to throw it in,
when you go into Tools, User CP, over on the left looks like below...you need to select Edit Signature....

settings.jpg

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts