Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Got one- from Cee Baileys- they are great. Sticks on just fine, never been lose or close. Fits like a glove too- most don't even notice it.

Vinnie- it's those push interlocking gizmos, not tape, so it clicks on and off. Not Velcro, the other stuff. That way one can easily remove and clean it and the headlight.

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Got one- from Cee Baileys- they are great. Sticks on just fine, never been lose or close. Fits like a glove too- most don't even notice it.

Vinnie- it's those push interlocking gizmos, not tape, so it clicks on and off. Not Velcro, the other stuff. That way one can easily remove and clean it and the headlight.
Has this protective cover effected the light beam or projection at all?

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Has this protective cover effected the light beam or projection at all?
No I don't think so, definitely not during the day.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Would you be able to get a close up pic of yours on and off so we can see what it looks like. The pics on all the sites suck

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its clear plastic. what more you want. Heavy duty velcro.
you can see the white dot that hold it in place.

The Cee Bailey's headlight guard is made from thick aircraft-grade acrylic.Whipping out the calipers, the guards are not surprisingly made of the same 1/8th inch (0.125”) acrylic that is used for the side windows of most light airplanes.

Rollin had one on his vision on all his trips especially on the Alaska trips

Cee Bailey's Headlight Cover Review - webBikeWorld

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Would you be able to get a close up pic of yours on and off so we can see what it looks like. The pics on all the sites suck
OK will try to remember to do this tonight- if not over the weekend.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Has anyone ever broken their headlight? I have not come across anyone in my 30 years of riding. Sounds like a good scam to me though.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Has anyone ever broken their headlight? I have not come across anyone in my 30 years of riding. Sounds like a spgood scam to me though.
Subdude- I continually get stones flicked at me if a bike is in front- have you not ever noticed the chips or dings in your headlight glass?

It's similar to a radiator cover; when ever I get a new bike the first thing I do is put a radiator cover on, be it water or oil radiator, to save the dings. Got this on my Hammer too.

Same principle.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Has anyone ever broken their headlight? I have not come across anyone in my 30 years of riding. Sounds like a good scam to me though.

Actually I have . Long time back, a retread truck tire lost it's cap, hit the front of my M/C broke the H/Lamp, cracked the fairing. But !!.I was so glad to escape with my life.......I didn't care......:grin

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Ok cool thank you. Do those Velcro things bother you any ?
Not at all- I've used three (they are like the size of a Smartie or M&M but smaller) in the 3 corners so I don't think they obstruct any light.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Not the best as they are taken in my man cave.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
And when you consider that you cant buy a replacement lens, you gotta buy a complete headlight..
Theyre probably a good insurance.
May get one myself, where'd you get yours Krisd?

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Not the best as they are taken in my man cave.......
Yup I bought 2 ... So enough for the next 10 years or so ... I like the quality of them ....

Sent from my A51w using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts