Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on a LED headlight for an XCT and a modulator that will work on it?
Jim

·
Registered
156 Posts
Any ideas on a LED headlight for an XCT and a modulator that will work on it?
Jim
I put the factory LED headlight on my 2014' XC and love it, I can see very well down the road. 10 minute procedure. As far as the modulator goes I'm not sure quite what you're getting at. The factory light is basically plug and play, if you want it to flash or blink, I havn't seen any device for that?

If you are talking about LED auxiliary lights, there's another recent thread covering that.

Now just another input that is totally speculative:

My bike came from the factory with the regular incandescent bulbs which I immediately changed to HID's.

I mainly got the factory LED head light because it looks super cool (to me).

But it seems ever since I put in the LED from the HID's that cars don't see me as well.

As I said, total speculation......

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Draper the VIC LEDS are pricey but they look nice. What I am looking for is a headlight MODULATOR for LED. what it does is rapidly flash the headlights during the daylight hours.I have one on the Vic now but it is for Incandescent lights. I dont want to put HID lights on.
Jim

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
But it seems ever since I put in the LED from the HID's that cars don't see me as well.......

part of why i wont run one, next bike, first order will be HIDs from Vichid

·
Registered
244 Posts
But it seems ever since I put in the LED from the HID's that cars don't see me as well.
I can tell you that the friends I have with the LED headlight disappear in my mirrors all the time if they're not riding with the bright on during the day...at least that's what I've seen.

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ride with my high beams on during the day ALL THE TIME.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts