Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I replaced all 6 light bulbs in the tail light of my 2012 Vision Tour with LEDs. Not a cheap endeavor! :eek: The flasher doesn't appear to have a replacement available so I also had to install resisters to slow things down. Like VIC09, I lost my cruise! I'm planning a 2500 mile trip in a couple of weeks and don't want to hang onto the throttle all the way. Any suggestions for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I replaced all 6 light bulbs in the tail light of my 2012 Vision Tour with LEDs. Not a cheap endeavor! :eek: The flasher doesn't appear to have a replacement available so I also had to install resisters to slow things down. Like VIC09, I lost my cruise! I'm planning a 2500 mile trip in a couple of weeks and don't want to hang onto the throttle all the way. Any suggestions for a fix would be greatly appreciated.
mbw makes a replacement for it.
MBW VISION FLASHER MODULE

Part # MBW9073-99

Description: One module needed for '09 and up VISIONs only (NOT required for '08 VISIONs) to allow for proper flash function and cruise control function when installing MBW Vision LEDs (works for one or both sets of LEDs)

Price $60

1 - 2 of 2 Posts