Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning time, I'm looking to put LED on my CCT. I have taking the tour pak off so Basically what I want to do is light up the front where the battery is, under the tank and rear end. So what's everyone got or suggestions?:devil

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Sorry, I'm confused...Are you looking to add decorative LEDs or some type of forward driving lights?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Depends if you're handy with a soldering iron. if yes, order a string of outdoor LEDs, quick connects (trust me you want them), toggle switch, some heat shrink and an inline fuse. if not, you're going to have to get a set. i did the Fusion ones. they are remote controlled, 21 color, and i think 15 patterns of colors. pretty neat

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
How much do you want to spend? For the finest in LED road lights, go with Clearwater - they provide very nice CNC & powder coated bike specific mounting hardware that utilizes the lower, front bolts on the side cowlings. Then there are cheaper options--friends just bought some for $26 a pair off of Amazon and paid $40 a pair for mounting brackets that used the same bolts. They put out some nice light for the price.
On the rear of my bike, I added Hyper-Lites and mounted them under the signal arms. They add running lights and flashing brake lights to the rear.
Top photo...My Clearwater Darlas - 3,000 lumens each!
Center photo...My Hyper-Lites discretely mounted under the signal arms.
Bottom photo...My friend's $26 lights - not bad, eh?

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I'm confused...Are you looking to add decorative LEDs or some type of forward driving lights?
I want to be more visible when riding and it will add some style as well.. Had LED on my road glide and had lots of people tell me they could see the bike better and they were more aware of where I was..

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I want to be more visible when riding and it will add some style as well.. Had LED on my road glide and had lots of people tell me they could see the bike better and they were more aware of where I was..
I just recently installed a set of the Show Chrome LED driving lights....They seem to be built like a truck and are very BRIGHT..

Available for highway bar mounting
Your Web Browser does not allow this website to use cookies

Forged bar mounting

or the set I bought, for fairing mounting

Also available in chrome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts