Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, yet again I'm asking for some help in a very short time. I have a 2001 v92c. When I picked it up, the left rear blinker didn't work. It had aftermarket incandescent signals on it. The front left worked, and the front and rear right side both worked, although flashed fast. I figured it was a bad blinker. I installed new incandescents in the front, and halogens in the rear... same thing, left front works, and front and rear right work, although they flash fast. I picked up a used (supposedly working) flasher module. Just plugged it in and nothing flashed. Right side front and rear are solid on, and the left front goes on solid, but the rear is still not lighting up. Also with the new module there is a loud buzzing coming from the module itself. So, not having an electrical diagram, I'm hoping someone might have an idea as to where to start diagnosing. I have continuity through the rear harness, and through the rear lights, but don't know the pinning on the harness at the module. any help would be great, or if someone has a wiring diagram that would be great too.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI, there is an ice cube relay inside the module. Switched that out and now at least the buzzing went away and I'm back to just the left rear doing nothing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts