Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about a Kingpin, but wondering if I can get the legroom I need to get comfortable. I am taller with a 36" inseam so legroom is hard to come by on most motorcycles for me. I am wondering how hard it will be to get the room I need and if I can do that on a Kingpin. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
I am thinking about a Kingpin, but wondering if I can get the legroom I need to get comfortable. I am taller with a 36" inseam so legroom is hard to come by on most motorcycles for me. I am wondering how hard it will be to get the room I need and if I can do that on a Kingpin. Thanks!
No problems on the steel frame bikes, i am 6'4" and my jackpot fits percect*with the 4" extentions if you have a backrest or solo seat then you can get the*5" extensions ... But maybe they dont make them any more ... So i understand the Kingpin is the same as any steel frame bike, perfect for tall riders modification*

And in between the 4" extensions there is a good place to put some BIG WoLo horn, or like me, 2 WoLo horn ... Ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
567 Posts
I am 6'3" and 2 hundred and none of your business with a 36" inseam as well. I used to have a Kingpin and the ride was great with plenty of room on the floor boards. When I added beach bars and a mustang seat it was amazingly even better. I now have an CCT and I won't ride another bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts