1,365 Posts
They should adopt that policy here.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Here's another big lie.....Stay Alive at 55.
Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55! Sammy Hagar a.k.a The Red Rocker

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm nifty so I'll do seventy ... uhhhh ... wait a sec... that don't rhyme :ltr:

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
If I don't drive at eighty I'm going to be latey. Don't applaud, just throw money.:)

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
The moral of the story is leftist liberal policies suck.

Everyone should fight them with every ounce of their being.

In a perfect world all liberals would live in one country, not a free country of course, and all conservatives would live in another such as America.

Let the liberals have their nasty big government mandates and let them live under that confining set of laws and rules. They seem to like that. Freedom loving people on the other hand are stifled by that way of thinking. Might as well take all their air away.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
90 days after our governor signs it (and she will) SB941 will establish Oregon as having the most Draconian anti gun laws--even more so than Californicate. It was passed by the Dem majority--not one Republican voted for it--and all agreed it will have no effect on gun crime, but can make criminals out of good citizens.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
90 days after our governor signs it (and she will) SB941 will establish Oregon as having the most Draconian anti gun laws--even more so than Californicate. It was passed by the Dem majority--not one Republican voted for it--and all agreed it will have no effect on gun crime, but can make criminals out of good citizens.
My condolences.
When they figure out everything they made illegal please post it so I can stay legal when I go to Portland. Pls.

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
My condolences.
When they figure out everything they made illegal please post it so I can stay legal when I go to Portland. Pls.
SB941 is a gun registration bill disguised as a universal (meaning anyone who looks at a gun) background check law. So don't even think of borrowing a friend's gun to go hunting, plinking, etc.. If that friend wants to give you a gun, the two of you have to go to a licensed gun dealer and get a background check on you. This bill is fraught with so many unintended consequences that it makes me dislike democrats even more--if that's possible. It was only because of their lies, arm twisting and Bloomberg's money that it got through. :mad:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
SB941 is a gun registration bill disguised as a universal (meaning anyone who looks at a gun) background check law. So don't even think of borrowing a friend's gun to go hunting, plinking, etc.. If that friend wants to give you a gun, the two of you have to go to a licensed gun dealer and get a background check on you. This bill is fraught with so many unintended consequences that it makes me dislike democrats even more--if that's possible. It was only because of their lies, arm twisting and Bloomberg's money that it got through. :mad:
basically the law says " hand a gun to someone at the range to try out at the range, and go to jail law ?"
Like the one we just got in WA?
Nice. Remeber if someone asks, "can i shoot that?" Just say no.
Did they redefine assult weapons again?

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
basically the law says " hand a gun to someone at the range to try out at the range, and go to jail law ?"
Like the one we just got in WA?
Nice. Remeber if someone asks, "can i shoot that?" Just say no.
Did they redefine assult weapons again?
One can hand another a gun to use if one remains there. The two main provisions of that law are: 1. To transfer ownership of a gun to someone outside your immediate family, you need to get a background check on them. 2. Prevent the loaning of a gun that will then go out of the owner's sight.
This law is fraught with problems, some being; How do you will a gun to a non family member. You're selling a gun in rural Oregon and its 150 miles to the nearest dealer to get the background check. Background checks in OR go through the State Police first, then the FBI. The OSP are notorious for taking a long time and/or SNAFUs. Gun registration is illegal, yet all the info pertaining to the gun involved is required. Huh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts