Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name's Les and I'm from Richmond Hill (Queens), NY. I recently joined to gain from everyone's wisdom and experience and, hopefully, eventually share my own. I bought an '06 Vegas 8-Ball back in November and finally got her on the road yesterday. She came with a bunch of mods (drag bars, Ness Stage 1 pipes, integrated front and rear LED turn signals, rear seat and sissy bar) and I'll be starting on some minor stuff tomorrow (Lindby Multibar, Slipstram HD-0 windshield) and eventually an electronic speedo/tach.

It'd be great to meet up with some local guys and do some runs. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums! There's plenty to learn here and new ideas never hurt!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome. I live in Nassau County, but I grew up in Flushing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Ammo, thank you for your service. I'm former Army myself, Infantry leads the way! I'll do my best to contribute here.

Trashman, nice to see a neighbor! I grew up in Bushwick. I hang out a bit in Levittown, Babylon, Amityville, and Merrick. Maybe we can meet up soon, always looking for some good riding buddies.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Ammo, thank you for your service. I'm former Army myself, Infantry leads the way! I'll do my best to contribute here.

Trashman, nice to see a neighbor! I grew up in Bushwick. I hang out a bit in Levittown, Babylon, Amityville, and Merrick. Maybe we can meet up soon, always looking for some good riding buddies.
infantry does lead the way, but not without air support, off to the gazebo for a beer cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
infantry does lead the way, but not without air support, off to the gazebo for a beer cheers
LOL, no doubt, Schlep, you guys and FA kept me from soiling my underwear on more than one occasion! thumb up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts