Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
My name is Mike (as the handle might indicate). I currently own a 2003 Honda VTX1300S and am contemplating the purchase of a Cross Country Tour, so I am here to ask some questions and get some information. I look forward to interacting with you all.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome and ask away...There's like 1 or 2 members here that know what they're talking about..... :wink

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Greetings,
My name is Mike (as the handle might indicate). I currently own a 2003 Honda VTX1300S and am contemplating the purchase of a Cross Country Tour, so I am here to ask some questions and get some information. I look forward to interacting with you all.
Welcome, ask away. You will get a answer to any question you have. Victory is a great motorcycle. I'm on my fourth, a 2011 Cross Country. I have been riding Victory's for 14 years.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
There are some great looking XCTs on Victory Motorcycle Buy Sell and Trade on Facebook. Check it out, unless you have your eye on one already.

·
13,180 Posts
Hi Mike
don't be afraid to find a bike out of state and ride it home. 2011 and up have the new transmission gears but the bike remains the same as 2010.
Vic's are a good bike. Check around wherever you live and see if there is a shop that will work on them if you don't do your own work. By the way make sure you get the owners book and if you buy a new enough one from a private person you might be able to transfer the warranty for a fee

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
The real beauty of Victorys (aside from their dependability, great handling and comfort) is their simplicity, making it easy to maintain them. I do all my own work and have yet to find a fastener that's hard to get to. If you know which end of the screwdriver is the handle, you too can do it. All of it. There are a lot of how-to videos and this forum is here to help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can I post questions on the main forum? I am unable to start a thread. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
How can I post questions on the main forum? I am unable to start a thread. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
You can do anything, now that you've posted twice in the new members section. Standard operating procedure here. Helps keep the spamming down.

Welcome to the organized chaos!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts