Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on my first upgrade, had a stock bike long enough. My budget is still limited. Trying to decide between a couple of options:
1) adjustable timing gear.
2) heated grips.
3) cherry bomb my exhaust.

I am thinking that it is not going to be cold forever but right now my fingers are the only part of me that gets cold. On the other hand more get up and go would be nice.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If your hands are cold , comfort should come first ....Sounds like a pair of Heat Demons are in order . I got mine on Ebay for 112.00 shipped . :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your hands are cold , comfort should come first ....Sounds like a pair of Heat Demons are in order . I got mine on Ebay for 112.00 shipped . :D
That is the reason I included it in the list, BUT my thinking is also that it is only cold here for about 2-3 months a year. still undecided as which way I will go first.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
dope , I will say grabbing on to nice warm grips even when mildly chilly , is very pleasing ! When I start the bike I turn them right to high , takes about 2-3 min and they are toasty warm . :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Great…one more thing I want for my bike now :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts