Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Victory riders. The season is upon us and I am hoping we can all get together this year and ride from time to time. Chime in here if you'd like to do the same and post where you're at.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I'll be in Ellicott City Wednesday night having Crab Cakes at Timbuktu :grin

·
13,038 Posts
when at Myrtle Beach watch out for cops there pricks.
That Coastal Victory is down there
Go to the bar Suck Bang and Blow great fun time there. Ride into middle of bar and light em up

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in Upper Marlboro, not to far from you. I tend to hit up bike nights when possible like DMV Bagger/Clinton Cycles (every Thursday), and MRC in Odenton (first Friday of every month, and usually a Victory club is there). My Sunday rides usually end me at downtown Annapolis city dock area, which usually a good turn out of bikes pending good weather.

·
Registered
48 Posts
COPS Ride

Anyone going to the COPS Ride on Sunday leaving from Old Glory HD in Laurel?? Sure would be great to have a big group of Vics there. Always fun showing up to a HD location with Vics and watch their reactions!! Should be FUN!:laugh

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in the burbs of Philly. I don't get a chance to ride often (for right now), got a 3 year old and a new one on the way next month. SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm in Ft. Worth, TX. Out riding today. So far went about 200 miles. Nice 90 degree heat, but cruising non the less. Currently stopped for a cold one at Roosters in Decatur, TX.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought a 2017 X-1; live in King George, VA and work in DC; does anyone know of any rides or get-togethers coming up this spring?

Thx,
KevinL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts