Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all, this has been talked about before but I think it needs revisited since things change so much

New DROIDs vs. IPhone 4's.

I am over do for an upgrade and having trouble deciding. I have an Original Droid and have had issues but Verizon alway made it right.
I have zero experience with Iphones. Only ever used Ipods. Yep, it would work with the XC and play etc. But really the bike is not in the picture. I have the ipod for it.

Since Verizon handles both phones now I am just looking for the pros and cons of each. Sure it is everyones opinions and yes we all know what they say but I'm sure others would read this thread and weight the options as well

Thanks everyone, Fire Away.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry I'm jaded, but its an iPhone or its not. They have pitfalls but they have their S**T together and the whole accessory & software market is crazy.

Good luck on your purchase

·
Registered
755 Posts
If you are not in a hurry I say wait till June and get the iPhone 5. From what I read it's going to be an awesome phone with a bigger screen and much faster processor. I currently have an iPhone 4 and it's crapping out on me. It's been kicked, dropped and stepped on way to many times but I'm hoping it's going to live a bit longer. :D

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Might want to consider the Samsung GalaxyS and S2 while your at it. I got one at my sons suggestion because he knows way more than I do on this subject. But then, probably anybody knows more about phones than me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts