Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim and Libby from S. Illinois joining the forum. Libby has a new 13 XCT. Tim Rides a 13 Kawasaki Vaquero. The XCT is a big step up for Libby. She was riding an 800cc Suzuki Boulavard M50.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are also having a problem with the new XTC. The speedometer intermittently starts jumping around and the radio volume jumps and the gear indicator goes crazy. I'm thinking a speed sensor. Taking it back to the dealer tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Welcome,
and yes, yes that's a big step up,... got any pix?

I know a lady about to check out a Victory cruiser , she currently rides V-star 650, I let her ride my Vegas a few weeks back.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum Libby, and you too Tim. The Victory product line, for some reason, seems to have more battery problems than other bikes. Check for a nice tight connection on your battery. Once you fix that I bet your speedo issue disappears.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your bikes. I'm a female rider who also recently moved up from a Suzuki Bully to a Victory Cross Country. Its a big jump but I love my XC especially after I took my seat to a local upholstery shop. I had about one inch of the foam cut out so my feet would be flat footed when I touched the ground. Its a much smoother ride for me, now.

Ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts