Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've recently ditched the bulky rear indicators and licence plate holder for a much slimmer option from bikelitez. It seems that the Vegas is mostly limited to side mount or "Universal fit" I'm wondering if anyone has anything fun that they've used on their bike to sexy up the number plate situation.

Forgive the ordinary picture. Had to quickly snap something at least!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Hey everyone, I've recently ditched the bulky rear indicators and licence plate holder for a much slimmer option from bikelitez. It seems that the Vegas is mostly limited to side mount or "Universal fit" I'm wondering if anyone has anything fun that they've used on their bike to sexy up the number plate situation.

Maybe like this ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Maybe like this ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk
As tidy a rear as that is, I should have stated I'm not a big fan of the side mount number plates. I am hoping to do something a little nicer than what I currently have, maintaining it on the rear.

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
As tidy a rear as that is, I should have stated I'm not a big fan of the side mount number plates. I am hoping to do something a little nicer than what I currently have, maintaining it on the rear.
Oups sorry ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts