Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an e-mail for discounted liftss etc, so started shopping more as i have been wanting one for a while! after shopping i ordered from NHProEquipment, they had free ship for the holidays to my residence with a liftgate truck! prolly not totally free but i think got a very good DELIVERED price on a nice lift kit, ordered optional side extensions so i could use the sidestand when its elevated, i got the Pro 1200 Max lift, HO HO Merry christmas to me +Vic tory Hammer!!

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Looks like a great lift. I'll be swinging by when I need to work on my bike... lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
visitors welcome!!

you see they are from New Hampshire, i was lookin for a close dealer i could pick up, usually 200-300 to ship lift gate + residental also usually Xtra. that was holding me back until now!!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
If you have a pick up truck of a friend with one you can usually pick it up at their main hub close to you. I did that when i bought my Direct Lift. saved $300.

·
13,251 Posts
back in the 1990's there were eight of us that bought them from Handy. We drove down to them and 5% off. Best $389 dollars I ever spent. Made enough money off fixing others bikes I paid for it.
Great place to store a bike in winter to.
Now am thinking in spring of selling it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts