Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed tonight on my XR when I pulled into my driveway that only the headlight was on in the front. The turn signals worked, and hazards, but aren't the they also supposed to be on as a constant? I remember on my old honda and even on my dad's honda shadown that just the front marker lights are on constantly and flash brighter when a turn signal is on. Not sure if this is a requirement, but could someone just double check and confirm? Need to know if i should get it in a.s.a.p. Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
King, Check out Clearwater High Power LED lights. I added a pair to the front of my XR to give it a triangle of lights that is more attention getting than the running light/turn signal thing. The same thing bothered me too, but those Clearwater Glendas overcame that for me and will do it for you too. They hook up to both the high and low beams in a unique way. Other forum members have done that too, look up Clearwater in the search feature.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! Thanks guys. Yeah I guess I just never noticed it. I'll take a look at those Clearwater High Power LED's as well.

Cheers!

·
Registered
356 Posts
They are pricey, but awesome. RICZ pointed me to them too. They make a huge difference in oncoming traffic visibility during the day/night and a huge visual difference when riding at night. Just make sure you mount them high as possible to avoid the clearance issue I had. You can search on it and find more pics in my thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts