Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Lightbar for 2003v92c

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Speeddemon3579 
#1 ·
Still looking for lightbar for my bike. Have looked everywhere. Will just keep posting. I am sure someday one will become available.

#3 ·
This has been listed for about a year on eBay, In fact i offered 75 bucks
for it at one point and the seller wouldn't sell it for that price. He'd be
money ahead if he would have sold it then. anyway if you have the turn signals that mount to the headlight, the triangle looking type, this
should work for you. I bought the same one and put HD spots on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-POLARI...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4138adab&vxp=mtr

#6 ·
This has been listed for about a year on eBay, In fact i offered 75 bucks

for it at one point and the seller wouldn't sell it for that price. He'd be

money ahead if he would have sold it then. anyway if you have the turn signals that mount to the headlight, the triangle looking type, this

should work for you. I bought the same one and put HD spots on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-POLARI...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4138adab&vxp=mtr

I would go for that one. It is easy to throw any lights on there and it would be plug and play. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#5 ·
I know it's a bit much for just the bar but the turn signals on the bike works with this bar so you just gotta find the spots. The last complete
light bar i seen on eBay was going for almost 400 bucks.

#12 ·
It ain't perfect. Chrome is in good shape and it cleans up real good. Previous owner laid the bike down in his garage gently but it tweeked the bar a little bit on one side. Nothing really noticeable on the bike.

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

Attachments

#15 ·
Lightbar

Just a few more questions. I assume this will fit an 03 and you have mounting brackets. Can't really tell from pic how good chrome is. You say it cleans up well. Also when on bike is the bend very noticeable? Fifty sounds fair as I will have to try to get it straightened and get lights etc. how do you want to handle this. I can send check and you send when it clears or a money order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.