Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a kit or a way to turn the blinkers into running lights and still have blinkers on a 09 Vegas 8ball?

·
13,040 Posts
Don't do any electrical work with out a test meter thumb up

I have read on some front signals the power is not alway the same color wire from one side to the the other

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys. I see the Kury setup says for rear lights. Wonder if it would work for the front blinkers? Not gonna cut into anything for the sake of screwing it up. Would only use something thats plug and play or designed for it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks for the replys. I see the Kury setup says for rear lights. Wonder if it would work for the front blinkers? Not gonna cut into anything for the sake of screwing it up. Would only use something thats plug and play or designed for it.
I think that is more for the HD's because their rear signal lights are red. Ours are amber and many jurisdictions do not allow for displaying light Colour other than red for running/stop lights.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess that would explain why there is nothnig on the market. May have to look for a clear or white lens/light that will work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rocket. That is what I'm looking for. Gonna call them and see if they will work with the stock incandescent bulbs or if I have to switch over to LED's

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think that is more for the HD's because their rear signal lights are red. Ours are amber and many jurisdictions do not allow for displaying light Colour other than red for running/stop lights.
Just to add, this is only for the rear. Amber is allowed in all 50 on the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts