Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Kangamangus is well its the Kanga for who ever has had the pleasure to ride it..Stopped for a beer and cigar then grab some some chow.It was just a beautiful day to 452 mi on the bike..It didnt start off to well though I hurt my damn back just opening my garage door.. Then I lost the sleeve to my travel mug (guess they dont win test those for high speed).Im just glad the State Cop that suddenly appeared behind me wasnt there 2 minutes earlier that would have sucked but at least he didnt bang me for speeding..All in all awesome day..

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Sounds like a great time. I've heard wonderful things about the Kancamagus.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I try to go once a year.Its nice when you up hook up with someone who knows the area well.Mags is familar with NH so there was more riding than just the Kang..A group ride would be cool.Just to represent.Not even bike week and there were more hogs than you could shake a stick at but we did see some Vics as well..

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I agree , we had an excellent ride and the weather was fantastic ! We hit the Tilton diner for breakfast , which was also great , no traffic , all in all a great time , even better then our bike week ride .

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Sounds like a great time. I've heard wonderful things about the Kancamagus.
You have not ridden on the Kancamangus!!! the shame :eek:

Now I know where I'm taking you next.....

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
It's the day before my birthday! I'm game.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I've already got the wheels in motion for Saturday 23rd...you in?
**** , I work every Saturday but I have every Sunday and Monday off .... I would love to do a ride .:(

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**** , I work every Saturday but I have every Sunday and Monday off .... I would love to do a ride .:(
ring ring.. hello. yes this is mags "cough cough" i wont be in today i have the 24 hr bug...cough...

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I got over-excited, I was thinking September. Oh well, we can still celebrate lol

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts