Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years back I saw a few of these green vegas bikes with a dark green paint with lightning graphics painted in-- any one else remember these?? I am looking to find out what year they made that cause my wife is kind of interested in a bike and she liked that one, We might be interested in one if we could find one out there. I know they were limited and not every dealer got one. Ring any bells out there??

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kevin-- can you remember what year those were??

C

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that the Albuquerque, NM Victory dealer has one of these brand new. Beautiful bike with lots of chrome.

Rosedale Motorsports, 505 897-1519. Ask for Mike and tell him that Jim Hudson sent you.

Jim

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob-

No -- not quite- those are some very nice bikes, pretty sure those are Jackpots-- the one I am referring to is a standard Vegas. I must have been wrong on it being a " Limited Edition" - Victory has a special paint program that I was unaware of and it was one of those that came out of it. One of my reasonings on calling it a limited edition was the first time I ever saw one was on a dealers web site that was dropping the Victory line and was discounting the Vic's he had just to move them, he told me that was a special paint scheme and not every dealer got one ( or could get one I suppose) kind of like the 'Ness Limited Edition" bikes

It was a VERY nice dark green color , with some "Lightning" graphics painted in( probably air brushed and then cleared over)

The color was a great color for a bike I thought, the lightning was kind of different to , i saw one on the web with the exact paint scheme on a hammer also. I bet if Vic ever made a line if bikes with that color they would sell nicely.

My wife has kind of cooled on a bike for now , but I am going to check out the site in New Mexico the previous poster eluded to anyway

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have been out of town for over a week. I will check to see if the green Vegas is still there today. It's more light than dark.

A good looker on this bike would be stunning!

I'll let you know later.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,

The pretty light green Vegas with lots of graphics is still available.

Mike also has a Hammer in the color you initially inquired about - darker green with lightning.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts