Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about installing the Lindby multi-bar on my 07 8-ball. Has anyone installs these and if so was it complicated or pretty straight forward?

·
Registered
931 Posts
it was pretty easy, thou I had to loosen the pipe up front to get the bracket on

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yep, pretty easy, but leave the bolts loose until you get it all assembled, then snug 'em down. Makes it easier to line up.
I was able to get by with loosening the exhaust shield only, didn't have to mess with the pipe.
No change at all on lean angle. Looks like it would rub the bar before the boards, but it doesn't. Having a place for to put your feet up without buying pegs is nice too, but you could still bolt a pair on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I put the black Lindby Multibar on my '12 8-Ball and it was the easiest install I've done. Piece of cake. No problems or adjustments at all. As for lean, can't say I've noticed a difference but I'm rather conservative that way. :)

·
Registered
931 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1346801590000.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was thinking about installing the Lindby multi-bar on my 07 8-ball. Has anyone installs these and if so was it complicated or pretty straight forward?
If you decide to go forward, I've got a Lindby "Linbar" Highway Bar #702-1 for sale; never completely installed on my '05 Vegas, in like new condition, for $225.00 with shipping included as long as you're in the lower 48; comes in original box with all parts & installation instructions. Let me know if you're interested.
cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts