Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having problems with most all of the promotional email that I am receiving. Most all of the links for a video or to go to a promotion ect just come up as invalid address. I have tried to copy and paste in chrome, IE and Safari no difference. Is anyone else having a similar problem??

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I have been having problems with most all of the promotional email that I am receiving. Most all of the links for a video or to go to a promotion ect just come up as invalid address. I have tried to copy and paste in chrome, IE and Safari no difference. Is anyone else having a similar problem??
They all work for me. I just double checked to make sure. Copy/paste here the link where you end up, and maybe we can figure it out together.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They all work for me. I just double checked to make sure. Copy/paste here the link where you end up, and maybe we can figure it out together.

strange. I just went back to the email and the link worked :confused:
I just got a new computer with windows 8.1, may be there is a glitch in the system. Next time one of the links doesn't work i'll post a copy here. Thanks for you help. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts