Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a 2010 Hammer S last week and today I was riding and while waiting at a light for a couple minutes the bike seemed to stall.

The clutch lever was completely pulled in and the bike was in first. It only happened that one time but seemed very strange. She also seems a little choppy in first when taking off at low RPMS. Today happened to be in the mid 90's and fairly humid, don't know if that would have any impact.

Has anyone else had this issue or can provide some perspective if there is an issue at hand?

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
So I bought a 2010 Hammer S last week and today I was riding and while waiting at a light for a couple minutes the bike seemed to stall.

The clutch lever was completely pulled in and the bike was in first. It only happened that one time but seemed very strange. She also seems a little choppy in first when taking off at low RPMS. Today happened to be in the mid 90's and fairly humid, don't know if that would have any impact.

Has anyone else had this issue or can provide some perspective if there is an issue at hand?
First thing to check is disconnect your battery, thoroughly clean the terminals and contact wires. Reassemle with star washers. Securely tight. And smear di-electric grease over them.
See how things are after you do that,
Vics need really good clean tight electrical connections.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts