Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a direct order from Lloyd's or are there other Forum Sponsors carrying it?

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Lloyd's and Witchdoctors for sure, others may carry it.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Is this a direct order from Lloyd's or are there other Forum Sponsors carrying it?
Noemtz.com carries both timing wheels and gaskets in stock also. ;-)thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I know my dealer can't be the only one who keeps Lloyds performance items in stock and readily available. Maybe your dealer of choice does as well. Otherwise, Lloyds, Witchdoctors, Noemtz etc. etc.

Unless given specific reasoning to try another setting, start off at 4 degrees advance just they come from Lloyds.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Noemtz, I looked on your site and couldn't find either. What are they listed under?

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Let us know how it go's, thinking about this for awhile...:)

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I got my ATS today and installed it. Took about 30 min. All I can say is KA-POW! Who would have thought this part would make such a huge difference. I rode about 70 miles today just to test it out (plus we had an unusually warm day in MD today). The acceleration off the line was exponentially better than before, the backfiring I had is now gone, and my gas mileage appears to have gone up. The ATS is a great bang for the buck. I could not be happier.

I kept it on the stock setting of +4 degrees as recommended by Lloyd. Oh, for my set up ... I have the Stage 1 tri-oval exhaust, Victory performance air filter, and the EFI calibration by the dealer.

Pull the trigger and order.

·
13,047 Posts
wounder how many wheels Lloydz has sold.
best thing since sliced bread thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
I just got my ATS, Lloydz air filter and 1/4 turn throttle ring from Witchdoctors today. Too bad my bike is on the lift with the clutch out of it. Will this sliced bread fix my clutch? Sliced bread is readily available, Victory clutch parts not so much.

Tech23

1 - 16 of 16 Posts