Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving serious consideration to going with Lloyd's Cams and the new hi performance air filter. However, looking at the Lloyd's web site, I can't find any cams listed for a 2012 XR and can't find any air filters at all.

Assuming that they sell the cams, are they truely "drop in" cams as the site says? I have no intent of doing it myself, but taking it to a local bike wrench. Just wondering if he needs anything else besides the cams?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I'm giving serious consideration to going with Lloyd's Cams and the new hi performance air filter. However, looking at the Lloyd's web site, I can't find any cams listed for a 2012 XR and can't find any air filters at all.

Assuming that they sell the cams, are they truely "drop in" cams as the site says? I have no intent of doing it myself, but taking it to a local bike wrench. Just wondering if he needs anything else besides the cams?
Lloydz is awesome when it comes to building goodies for our Vics. When it comes to maintaining his website, he's not so great. Even though Lloydz's website still shows the air filter as "coming soon," it has already been purchased and installed by many (see noemtz.com, buywhitchdoctors.com, etc. to buy online). If you want to buy it from Lloydz, you will have to get on the horn. thumb up

The performance cams are well hidden within the website :ltr: , but if you follow this link you will get straight to them: http://www.lloydz.com/store/item_view.asp?estore_itemid=1000025.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts