Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I brought my bike to Lloyds today for some upgrades. Lloyd installed the TTi, cams, PCV, IAV, RPW Thor, Lloyds adjustable timing and the 1/4 turn throttle ring! He answered all my dumb questions and was a real gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him and Danny"from The Bronx" was a big help in setting it all up. Thx guys. DYNO is in!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You yankees don't know how good you have it just being able to take your scoot over there to Lloydz for a hop up. :rolleyes:

Yes yes... Do tell.. Does she run like a scalded dog now?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I brought my bike to Lloyds today for some upgrades. Lloyd installed the TTi, cams, PCV, IAV, RPW Thor, Lloyds adjustable timing and the 1/4 turn throttle ring! He answered all my dumb questions and was a real gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him and Danny"from The Bronx" was a big help in setting it all up. Thx guys.
Care to throw out a ballpark on cost?

m

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only rode it for a min and really couldn't get on the throttle. It has a lot more power that is noticeable. I will ride it more in a day or two and reveal the results. The dyno showed 28 HP gain ! It was about 3G with the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I only rode it for a min and really couldn't get on the throttle. It has a lot more power that is noticeable. I will ride it more in a day or two and reveal the results. The dyno showed 28 HP gain ! It was about 3G with the exhaust.
Wait wait wait...you got all that work done, getting the bike all hopped up and you only rode it for a minute!!?? You need me to call you a doctor or something? You alright?
;)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reason I didnt ride it long is because it was late and my ride(pickup truck) had to get back home. I live about two and a half hours away from the shop and it was supposed to be snow.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is a nice hop-up component combination and they all work togeather well, the Dyno graph is proof of this.
Congrats! cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Check out a post Lloydz put up on their Facebook page of a 120hp graph from a similar setup with a prototype cam profile they're testing. Wow! Makes me want some.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check out a post Lloydz put up on their Facebook page of a 120hp graph from a similar setup with a prototype cam profile they're testing. Wow! Makes me want some.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Its for the 106 inch bikes and up. He was going to put it in my bike if it was a 106, but I have 100. :( I still got a nice upgrade though. Maybe next time.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Power Test

So I went for a nice ride today to really get into the power band with the new upgrades. HOLY SH*T ! 28 HP made a HUGE difference! This bike now pulls way harder all the way up to the new 6200 rpm rev limit. The power came on hard and before I new it I was at 120 real quick. I am very happy with the results. This upgrade was totally worth it. thumb up

·
Registered
634 Posts
So I went for a nice ride today to really get into the power band with the new upgrades. HOLY SH*T ! 28 HP made a HUGE difference! This bike now pulls way harder all the way up to the new 6200 rpm rev limit. The power came on hard and before I new it I was at 120 real quick. I am very happy with the results. This upgrade was totally worth it. thumb up
The 100ci Hammers run hard! Makes you wanna get a backrest. Nice componet package you did there. Have fun. Ride safe. Money well spent!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts