Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning the Lloyd's upgrade. The full monty. Stroker kit, higher compresion forged pistons, better breathing,pipes, etc.,etc.

Want about a 45% increase in power.
Any comment or experiance?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am planning the Lloyd's upgrade. The full monty. Stroker kit, higher compresion forged pistons, better breathing,pipes, etc.,etc.

What year is your Ness? There's not much action on Vic forums.

You can also post on theVog.net.

I've got an 09 JP in LL with the S+S box and Vic swepts. Goes pretty good for me.

I haven't done anything with Lloyd but he has a stellar rep in the Vic community and he dynoed my buddies KP and he's very happy with it.

·
Registered
257 Posts

if you want 45% your dreaming dude but you will get way more power than you have lloydz is the premier man if you want power he is the guy to talk to

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lloydz upgrades

Besides the Nitros I am also getting a cam upgrade, stronger rods and a few other items. I told Llordz I want to be able to drive it on a regular basis and raced occationally.

A freind with a Screaming Eagle with a a lot of extra engine work said to a mutual freind that he dusted me in the VIP Bikes, Blues, and BBQ ride. I called him and said I thought both people had to know if it was a race and it was probably better done on a track best two out of three. We made a wager for a meeting in Daytona and I am hopefully setting myself up to win.

When the bike is done I am going to Daytona Bike Week were Lloydz is going to dyno-tune it.

I will post the result; hp,torque, 1/4 mile et (haven't taken bike to drag strip before. I understand the driver makes a huge difference but no time like the present (or when upgrade is finished) to get started. I will keep you posted.

Thanks you all for your comments!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a 2009 Victory Jackpot Cory Ness. It had 97hp, 113 foot pounds of torque.

I want 130 hp + to 135 hp w/o Nitros and more with it. Like I said with being able to use it on the road too with just premium gas on road so I don't want compression too high.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Here ya go guys. Click on the link then on the left side of the page is all the dyno graphs. If you have questions call Lloyd. He is a great guy to talk to and will answer your questions.

You also have KevinX at your disposal. He is just as knowledgeable as Lloyd.

I will say this I've built a few of LLoydz engines running off the low octane crappy gas here in California. They are all running without a single problem on premium pump gas.

One thing, if you go with higher compression big bore you might need a starter upgrade.

http://quickvic-usa.com/dyno.asp

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I have a 2009 Victory Jackpot Cory Ness. It had 97hp, 113 foot pounds of torque.

I want 130 hp + to 135 hp w/o Nitros and more with it. Like I said with being able to use it on the road too with just premium gas on road so I don't want compression too high.

Don't confuse crank numbers with the real world, or you will get you feelings hurt. In the real world with a good pipe a stock 106 does 82/102. Put an intake, and good pipe to it, and you will pull 90/105, and with Vic swept pipes, or Shotguns more like 86/99. To get to the nubers you are looking for it is gonna take stroke, bore, and headwork, but still a doable feat.

Every year we have a big drag race night at Bithlo Speed World about 60 miles south of Daytona. We hold it on the Wenesday oin the middle of bike week. Come on over, and join the fun. Last year we had 40+ bikes show, and 12 run. Including a couple of LOW 10 second Vic's

·
Registered
243 Posts
i think you better add some velcro in the seat of your leathers, just short of afterburners sounds like ya got a REAL crotch rocket, go git em.

steve :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To: Kevinx

I will look you up in Daytona. The 130hp 135 hp (before Nitrous) I am aiming at is rear wheel not crank. I am putting better breathing and 2-1 short bassani exhaust amoung other things not listed. I am letting Lloyd do his thing. Luckily I give radio spots to the local dealer for the bike and for the upgrades so no out of pocket money spent. It's a great job if you can find it. Also got H2 Hummer, C6 Vette, Camaro, two Hayleys, The Vic., and a boat that way.

I am just learning about beefing up the bike as I go. I have always liked fast cars c-6 Vett, new 426 hp 2010 Camaro (putting Magflow supercharger, tuned headers, upgrade exhaust, chip. etc. juiced up Hummer again done with radio for goods barter plus we sold them a cash advertising schedule too.

Lloyd is going to dyna tune it when I get to Florida and give me some tips on riding on the track. Depending on my skill level (which at the very low end now and will work to improve when I get to track and learn how to get a hole shot down) said it will be definately be in the 12's and very capable of 10's depending on driver. We will see.

I will send you my personal E-mail address later. Again I look forward to meeting you!

Steve B

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kevinx Keep me posted about information for track

I think I am going to the Victory riders track event. Is your the same.

Do you do work for others on Victories or for person use onlly?

My bike is getting ported polished, boredkit 104.7 mm, stroked - assembly, con rods 175 mm, better breathing, the V2 cam (Victory Bonneville - top street cam), stiffer valve springs, ability to change fuel mixture through a USP port, heavy duty variable clutch with hd springs upgrade, plus the things I already listed.

All to win a dinner bet with my freind that has a souped up Screaming Eagle Harley. I really don't like to lose and always do my best to set myself up to win. I now have to work on my skill as a driver. Little hard to do with snow on the ground in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Driving to the Islamorada in the Florida Keys today but getting an old Rudby and boxing injury repaired (a bunch of broken noses) so I can breath. I am not suppose to ride my bike or go out on the boat.

Again Kevin please give me date, time and location of "the day at the track". Any track tips would be greatly appreciated. Never treid to drag at a track before.

Steve B

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kevinx are you at lloydz?

If you are parts of my engine is there now. It is for Freedom (Victory Dealer here) in Rogers (NW Arkansas). It is Estimate #45

Any other suggestions let me know. I am just figuring this out. Would the hoh tube intake help? Will revs be extended?

I just went back to older posting and and saw that diamondrmp said that besides Lloyd you were available and very knolledgeable.

Thanks,

Steve B

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To: Steviex

From your lips to god's ears.

'll post how it turns out along with et's and if am good, ok or so-so as a driver. From what I hear from virtually everyone Lloydz will more than do what they say they will do and make it bullett proof to boot!

Thanks, Steve B

1 - 20 of 61 Posts